Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

BLOG#3-LET’S TALK ABOUT SPORTS…


HMmMM… Sport is a competitive physical activity involving physical exertion or skill, governed by rules, and sometimes engaged in professionally. It’s a pastime for people who find interest in this field. Sports are also a very important social asset. This aims to develop the child’s problem-solving patterns of behavior and to provide optimum progressive growth to a self-disciplined and integrated personality so that he becomes productive in a progressive social environment.

The purpose of intramural programs in schools is to offer an opportunity for voluntary participation of students who are not skilled enough or not sufficiently interested d in a varsity-type program. Another purpose is to develop cooperation between students in team competition. Organizing this kind of program in school imbibe the hearts and minds of the students  that sports is a potent factor in making a person mentally healthy, physically alert, emotionally stable. This is also designed to educate a person as a whole.

And you know what, we had a sport festival just last week. I played "patintero" because I’m not that sporty. And I don’t have any interest in this path. This is the reason why am I like this. I’m not that sociable and my body is weak. Well, I’m not really fitted for this.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento