Sabado, Disyembre 15, 2012

BLOG#4- A Picture of Him


I saw a guy. He came near me. Then, he said hello. He introduced himself as Pepe. I also introduced myself because he seems so nice. He looks so familiar. But I don’t know where I saw him. Well, he’s so friendly, I think. We were at an old huge house that looks also so familiar. He invited me to tour their house. And I absolutely I agreed. Maybe he’s a tourist guide because he knows how to interact with other people and he seems so intelligent. He also has a Spanish accent.
He dressed finely. I think he’s rich and he’s a nobleman. It’s fun to be with him he’s like an old brother. We went to a room where there were so many books. Books like Noli Me Tangere, El Filibusterismo, and other books with a picture of our national hero, Jose Rizal. I asked him politely the reason why he has all of these books but he did not answer. He just smiled. I became curious. So I asked him too many questions like what’s his real name, what old is he, what’s his mother’s name, etc. He just laughed at me. He didn’t answer even one of my questions.
He asked me to make myself comfortable in that house, and he said he will just get some coffee and biscuits for our merienda and he promised me that he will answer all of my questions when he go back. I walked wondering around that room looking at all those books. I was left thinking who he really was because I think I knew him. Think. Think. Think. Now, I knew the answer. He’s the picture in these books.
I woke up. Oh, it was just a dream. I fell asleep while I was reading in advance the biography of the author of Noli Me Tangere. Amazing. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento