Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2012

BLOG#7- "MY TEACHER, MY HERO"





A teacher is a person who impart knowledge or any object from which something may be learned. A teacher is a person who guides students in learning. A teacher is somehow like her…

She is friendly. When you’re with her, you feel like she’s only your elder sister. You feel comfortable when you’re beside her. She is nice in every way. When she’s angry, she just decides to be silent. On the other day, she’s already ok. In short, she is a great adviser. I may describe her exaggeratedly but it’s her. And I can’t do anything about it.

In teaching, she just don’t focus on the topic to be discussed but she focuses in the learning process itself. She motivates students to learn more in the subject she’s teaching. She even tell stories of her life. She relate it sometimes in our topic. She give fair attention to students, no favoritism. J. She is the kind of teacher I was looking for.

She’s my hero. She saved me from being bored and being uninterested in learning. I think that she is a living role model to students. She’s my favorite teacher. Let’s give her a big round of applause, Miss Jennylou A. Pangilinan.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento