Biyernes, Hunyo 15, 2012

A TAKE-OVER


“Everything then depends on God’s mercy and not on what other people want or do.” -Romans 9:16



I would like to start my blog with this bible verse. It says that whatever happens, it happens because it’s God’s will. We can’t do anything about it. Let’s just follow the path provided. Just like now, He destined me to be a third year high school here in CNSHS. Well, that’s awe-inspiring.

I assumed that being a third year high school student is challenging. During the first day of classes, I already felt a lot of changes. Having a different atmosphere is burdensome but gladly I came through all those difficulties. At first, I sensed that my teachers were strict. However, they were kind and understanding. Remember, to judge a person is also condemning yourself because you are guilty of doing the very same things.

As of now, I am comfortable. I can’t do anything about it for the reason that it is a cycle of studying. Learning about new things is worthwhile. To give up is not included in my vocabulary. I will just go with the flow and stay happy.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento